This guide is to make it simple and easy to get started with using Scout Turf in your business. If you do not see an answer to your questions on this page, plese scroll down to the bottom, or click "Contact Us" to the left of this text and send us an e-mail regarding your questions and we would be delighted to help!
The first step in getting started is creating an account.
1. To create an account, Click here and enter in your information.
2. Once you have entered in the desired information, click "Register" and you will be taken to your dashboard.
Adding new customers to your account is as simple as 1, 2, 3!
1. On the dashboard, at the top right corner of the page will be a green button that reads "Create New Customer."
2. Once clicked, it will take you to a page where you can fill out the information listed with as much detail as you would like.
3. When you're finished, click "Create" and you will be taken back to the main page, where you will see your new customer listed under "Not Completed." This means that you have yet to record an event for them this month.
Once you have created a customer, you have the potential to start creating events for that Customer.
1. On the dashboard, to the left of the screen will be a listing. In the listing, click on the row called "Events"
2. This will bring you to a page where it lists all recent events you have logged and is where you can create more events. Click the button in the top right-hand corner of the screen that has the text "Add Event" on it.
3. Clicking this button will bring you to a form where you can select the specific customer you would like to create a new event for and the information it needs to document that event.
4. Fill out the form and when you're done, click "Submit"
5. Once you hit submit, you'll return to the main screen of the dashboard and that specific customer you created will be updated with those event details.